Sunday, August 18, 2013

Yeah Yeahhh


Okay so yesterday walking out of Zeta to head to the airport I looked down and saw this SLUG AS BIG AS MY FINGER!!!!! & had to capture the moment, it's legit. Almost as cool as my HUGE pet moth, Quizno that I had my senior year of high school.


Also, I LOVE FLYING DELTA!! 


They give me snacks. I can even have one of each if I just ask, which I LOVE. 


and YESTERDAY my experience was MY BEST flight YET. 

 I was sitting in front of a mom with her twin three year old sons. When the plane started to take off, one of the twins started crying because he wanted to sit by his dad, who happened to be sitting right next to me. When we got in the air, DeAunte got his wish and walked up to our row to sit with his dad and I had to grab him from the aisle and pass him. Following him was his brother, Jaden. The row was super cramped and there was no room for Jaden so I sat him in my lap! 

Meet my new little friend!!!




We took selfless and played I spy in Sky Mall.  

Best way to spend time on a flight! 

Peace, Love & Developing Children One Flight At A Time



No comments:

Post a Comment