Monday, August 12, 2013

Goodbye Dorothy, Hello FLoRiDa!

I spent the last four days at a tiny liberal arts school in Baldwin City, Kansas. Some of you people think TCU small... this charming campus has LESS than 1,000 students! 



Baker University is affiliated with the Methodist church and here is their chapel that was originally built in 1864. I tried to bust in, but unfortunately it was locked. 


I came across this cute little bridge that I learned was widened for President Taft when he came to visit campus. Fun fact - he never actually crossed the bridge (& yeah, I had to google him).... 






And here I am modeling, not feeling awkward at all.

Where did I stay when I was here some of you have asked... the ZTA house! 



I had my first experience with an in-house cook!
 I couldn't believe when the salad bar rolled right into the room we were meeting in.


I also had my first experience with a house mom. Sweet Momma B motivated us daily with her inspiring memos. 



My trip ended with THE BEST SURPRISE. A little bit of time with my cousin Madi Sanders and a trip to see THE GIANT PENCIL!!!!!!! 




I loved my trip to the midwest & now I am 
off to FLORIDA for a few days!!!

Peace, Love & ON THE GO

No comments:

Post a Comment