Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Am I supposed to be the mature one here...?

Monday was freshman convocation here and ZTA set up an interest table for incoming students to come with their questions/comments/etc...We had pink lemonade to hand out and I offered to hold the jar of it in the back seat. KNOWING that it would spill I was EXTREMELY careful and sat SO still (you all can imagine how hard this was for me).


You can bet that no matter what I did, I ended up COVERED in pink lemonade. I walked into convocation drenched. With no time to go change I embraced the situation and went with it.


I loved seeing all of the clubs and organizations at this school, especially because every table had free cupcakes and/or ice cream and/or cookies. I may or may not have signed the president up for a few organizations like french club and quittich club... I am waiting for her to find out!  

Besides handing out lemonade I was there to answer any questions that people might have.....

The two questions I got asked the most...

1. What year are you?
2. Is "so and so" in your chapter.....

Seriously the only two questions that I hoped NO ONE would ask. I am not in college anymore, thanks for reminding me AND I just got here two days ago so I don't know who all is in this chapter yet. Awkkkwarddd.

Peace, Love & ConSOAKtant 

No comments:

Post a Comment