Thursday, August 15, 2013

Thankful Thursday

Four years ago today, I made the decision of a lifetime to become a member of Zeta Tau Alpha!! Crazy looking back, that I signed a bid card not knowing about all of the opportunities that being a member of ZTA would bring. I am blessed by the many friendships formed during my past four years as a Zeta and am LOVING the opportunity that I am having as an alumnae to work for such an amazing organization. 


^ I spy with my little eye Nicole & I "running" more like pretending to run to meet the rest of the chapter! 


<3 I spy O Bax ^^




Sister, Sister? 


New Member Class of 2009. 

I am in the middle of a Recruitment right now and it is SERIOUSLY making me miss my PEOPLE! As much as I hated all of the time that goes into the recruitment process I have learned to love it and have realized that it is completely worth it, especially because of the friendships gained from the experience!

Here's a little Throwback Post ...

That one time we caught an OPOSSUM in the Zouse..


And that one time we were supposed to be volunteering WITH the kids instead of getting our faces painted LIKE kids...


And the WEEK of SNOW DAYS!!!...



And ToOBiN' at the river..


And when we met our new best friend the Pink Kitty and paid to get a picture with him...


And my FAM. 


And that one time we were on Exec together...


And the time we had a PJ party at Ol' South...


And HERES the non-quitters from the class of 2009!!


To our very last FORMAL..


and finally, GRADUATION.



THANKFUL THURSDAY.

~* OnLy ThE BeSt GeT CrOwNeD *~


Peace, Love & Go Zeta! 



No comments:

Post a Comment