Thursday, August 8, 2013

OFF TO KANSAS!

People have been asking and it's finally time for me to travel to my first visting

and I am proud to announce to my FIRST destination: 

Kansas




For those of you that might have wondered where I have been staying while at training....

I have been spoiled these past few weeks Chillin' at the Holiday Inn aka the TLC mansion!

I will miss having my bed made for me everyday, having a complimentary breakfast served every morning, as well as having fresh towels and complimentary shampoo and conditioner to use upon my disposal. It's time for A Bax to learn how to survive life in the "real world", while living out of a suitcase. 






I will miss these blue lights that light up our crib every night and all of the fun memories made "Club 308". 




Peace, Love & Somewhere Over The Rainbow! 




1 comment: