Thursday, August 29, 2013

TWO DAYS

UNTIL KICK OFF PEOPLE!!!!!

& I made a cake to get South Carolina HORNED FROG READY! 

The materials. Yes, thats purple frosting.


This was my FIRST cake to bake on my own - MATURE! 

I didn't check the back of the box for ingredients besides oil, but luckily there were THREE eggs left for me to use!


I got an arm workout in with my mixing skillzzz...


WITH THIS HUGE WISK...
(It was over one foot long, no lie) 


The final product was EDIBLE and PURPLE!!!


And don't worry. We all didn't just eat the cake. We said "Go Frogs" and I taught the appropriate way to make the hand sign.

If there's one piece of knowledge I leave behind here, it's how to cheer on THE HoRnEd FrOgS! 

(PS I got their consent to post their pics on my blog)

Peace, Love & PROUD.

No comments:

Post a Comment