Saturday, August 24, 2013

Saturday in Columbia!

Today I got to spend my Saturday being touristy in South Carolina at the State Capitol in Columbia!!



Who knew that this state was so historical...

I can't tell you anything about these statues, but took pictures anyway.





My favorite one was The African-American Monument







Don't worry friends, you were there for the cultural experience too. Duh.



AND I CANT FORGET TO GIVE A SHOUT OUT TO THE POLICE SMART CAR!! 
Seriously cried tears of joy and refused to leave until I got up close and personal with it. 


Twas' a great day that ended with a run-in to the second most recognizable figure in the world (fun-fact), Ronald McDonald. He was freaky, but GO FROGS! 


7 days until TCU FOOTBALL!!

Peace, Love & Cultured 


No comments:

Post a Comment