Saturday, August 17, 2013

Off to visit #3...

This week I had the opportunity to spend five days in ORLANDO!! 

and now I am headed as a first timer to SOUTH CAROLINA!





While in Orlando I had the opportunity to stay in another Zeta House at the second largest school in the nation! 

The royal walkway into the house. 




During my short visit I spent my time doing formal recruitment, something that I have learned to love...

Banners here are a big deal and are LEGIT. 





(These aren't even the best ones)

This chapter had a theme of: "These Are The Days" which really is the TRUTH. My moments as a member in Zeta were some of the best days of my college experience and being graduated has made me realize that. 


One of my favorite parts of this visit was getting to try Jeremiah's Italian Ice.. Basically an ICEE/Snow cone MIXED with ice cream.... hi, best thing EVER! 


One morning I woke up early and had two hours before I had to be anywhere and took a walk around the campus, which was HUGEEEE and just a big circle -- I found this little dude. 


^^ Half asleep but so worth it.

And my most significant job during my visit was creating the centerpieces for one of the rounds, which involved LIVING fish. 




Take note Madison Reid Sanders

Going to a Luau here in South Carolina.

Peace, Love & Cultured




3 comments:

  1. I love this post Abbey!!!! GO ETA KAPPA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously hilarious! I'll take not for my future brides interested in making things a little "fishy"! :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete