Friday, August 9, 2013

A day in the life....

Tonight Alyssa and I had to "travel to town" to Lawrence, Kansas to do a little shopping. 

Our trip of course had to have some sort of drama included, because nothing can be simple...


We started out with a minor road block AKA the highway to town was completely blocked off. The two of us had to navigate down a few back roads through prairies and corn fields to find our way out, no worries, we succeeded. 

Forty minutes later we got to Wal-Mart with our list:

1. Pink and White Tissue Paper
2. Helium Tanks
3. Twist Ties
4. Screws
5. Staple Gun Staples  


AND what do you know... we got it all, in one stop!! 




Now you might be wondering, what would one do with these supplies?

....let's sit down in our thinking chair and THINK! 


RECRUITMENT!!! 

 I have nothing else to say about that, but felt like I was on blues clues so I had to give Steve a shout out. 


Anyways, after our trip to Wal-Mart, we decided to take an alternate route home to pass through the University of Kansas. And I saw my first familiar face on the road, my cousin!




WOO! 


Peace, Love & Blues Clues


No comments:

Post a Comment