Thursday, August 22, 2013

Quit Playin' Games With My Heart....

There are four concerts that I was SO sad to have to miss back home...

1. Hanson, duh.
2. Needtobreathe
3. Backstreet boys
4. Ke$ha

I missed Ke$h by two days, but GUESS WHATTT... Charlotte, NC delivered.

Last night I got to go see BACKSTREET BOYSSSSSS!! 



$33 you can't expect to be up close and personal, but their voices were pretty real. 

Show opened with DJ Pauly D? No idea who that is, nor do I care so I have no evidence that I was in his presence.

Followed by Jesse McCartney, who is PRECIOUS.


I know the pictures are terrible, that's what happens when you sit in Narnia. 

BUT THEN CAME BSB!!



The concert was sweeeeet. They sang so many old songs plus a couple of their new songs from their new album, "In A World Like This". 



At the end of the show before the Encore people started to leave, so Alexis and I SPRINTED past the security guard as there was a big rush of people and got ourselves up close enough to where we could actually see their faces!!! 


I. Have. The. Best. Job. Ever.

Peace, Love & SISTERHOOD.



No comments:

Post a Comment