Friday, August 30, 2013

Sweet Sisterhood

Yesterday I spent most of my afternoon preparing for a Tie Dye Water Balloon Fight mixer! 


^^ my office.


No matter what technique I tried, I still ended up covered in dye.




The event was at a lake nearby. We set up the arena and got the food laid out. As soon as the first round of hot-dogs made and the event was about to begin, you can bet that there was a loud THUNDER. Me, being the only adult present, knew that I was going to have to be the one to make the call on whether or not the show could go on. Before I could make the call it started pouring and everyone went for the buckets of balloons and in 5 seconds the hundreds of balloons were tiny shreds of latex. 



It was so worth it. Everyone had a blast and I loved being an observer of this organized chaos. 




The event ended with me being the "target" for coolers of ICE being dumped on me, but you can bet that I straight up DODGED that madness!!! I left the event without a single drop of water on me, besides what was from the rain. I felt accomplished.


And now my hands are purple for Go Purple Friday! 




Peace, Love & Color-Block 

No comments:

Post a Comment