Thursday, November 14, 2013

Tis The Season

SEASONS GREETINGS from my working a "Night Shift" in ORLANDO, FL!
This may not be Universal Studios or Disney, but it was definitely the next best thing!! 
University of Central Florida has an event every Holiday Season called "Light Up UCF" and I just so happened to be here for Student Night! 
Tonights events included:
1. SNOW
2. Sledding
3. A Ferris Wheel Ride
^LOL at the quality of this picture, too excited I couldn't hold my hand steady
4. A VIP ride with Santa
5. A VISIT WITH KNIGHTRO, UCF's MASCOT in a SANTA SUIT!!
6. And...... ICE SKATING!!!

I usually would be against Christmas music before Thanksgiving, but how could I pass up some of my FAVORITE things on a night like tonight. Oh especially when its an outdoor activity with the current temperature at... 65 degrees. Happy!!!

Peace, Love & My Ankles Hurt

No comments:

Post a Comment