Saturday, November 16, 2013

SWAMP PEOPLE

This morning, the house mom wanted to take me to "La Chua Trail"... one of my favorite things back home to do is walk the Katy Trail or the Trinity Tail, so I was PUMPED to get to experience a Florida Trail, but let me just tell you... La Chua Trail in Gainesville, FL is NOT like any Texan Trail.

Little did I know.. I was going on a GATOR HUNT!!!
We start out on a bridge and I think to myself.. Oh this isn't bad, they will just be below me in the marsh (SAT VOCAB WORD OF THE DAY).
The bridge slowly fades into stomped on grass..
And then I see this sign...

AND THE REST IS HISTORY

All of these Gators are REAL people.

Thankfully this Park Ranger was at the END of the trail....NOT? If anyone got chomped on along the way he would've never known.
No I was NOT in a car & No this was NOT a zoo.

Was this safe...mmm probably not, but I found me some WILD GATORS!!

CHOMP CHOMP!

Peace, Love & GATOR BAIT

No comments:

Post a Comment