Monday, November 4, 2013

NY-C Ya Later!

.... Okay. I NEVER EVER thought I would say this, but I want to move to New York City.
 The end of my break I spent living in the Upper East Side with some of my girlfriends from TCU. I visited in July and came back to experience Fall, the REAL test is my trip back up there in December in the cold...

The city is full of:
-diversity
-life
-critters
-ambition
-ADVENTURE

And. I. Love. It. 

Top 10 things that happened during my trip to the city:

10. I can work the Subway. Yes. It is true. There IS an APP for that, but hey, I can get from here to there underground, so I feel accomplished.
9. Riding the Staten Island Ferry across the Hudson and back. It's the closet thing I have gotten to being at the lake since June. I'll take it. 
8. Seeing THIS lovely lady
7. A VIP ride on the Subway AKA a whole car to ourselves 
6. Exploring Rockerfeller Plaza, Radio City Music Hall and finally finding one of my favorite spots in the city, Bryant Park.
5. Times Square - such a touristy thing to do, but I love all of the people dressed up as characters, so I have to give it a shout out.
4. Sweet Revenge Wine Bar -- O Bax saw an episode about this cute small business on "Sweet Eats" and told us about it. so we went and found it. It's a place where you order a cupcake and they match wine or a beer to whatever flavor you order!! Such a charming place. 
3.  CENTRAL PARK & the street art. 
^OBSESSED WITH BUBBLE MAN 
2. Exploring the Chelsea High Line 
1.5. Taking a moment to step back give thanks for all of the blessings in my life worshiping at Hillsong NYC in the midst of this crazy-beautiful life! 
1. THE ABSOLUTELY PERFECT WEATHER & being REUNITED with beautiful friends! 

So so Happy & Blessed!!!!

Peace, Love & Back On The Road

No comments:

Post a Comment