Saturday, November 9, 2013

Off to somewhere that's Sunny & 75!

After a chilly, cultural and adventurous week at The College of New Jersey in Ewing, NJ, I am off to FLORIDA! 


This week in the Northeast has been unlike any other travel experience thus far. I have learned so much about life "Up North" and have been able to see and experience so many neat places. The accents, the people, the weather, the towns, the lifestyle is completely different up here than what I am used to back home in Texas. One thing that remains the same is the hospitality of the chapter and the amazing women that make up the chapter of Zeta Tau Alpha. 

Here are some features of TCNJ that I loved:
1. The giant colorful PIXELS -- I called them "giant balls" until the Student Body President corrected me. My B, I call it like I see it.
2. THE AMAZING LETTERS that ZTA made while I was here. The top right circle on the "T" was my contribution ;) not to brag or anything
3. The FALL weather & charming campus. 

My two favorite quotes from this trip:
-"That's when you know a school has a lot of money....when they have marching bands. I never understood marching bands anyway"
-"Let's take her to do something really New Jersey....like...Do you want to go tanning?"

SO So funny. 


Peace, Love & GTL 

PS no feelings were hurt in the making of this post.


No comments:

Post a Comment