Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Chomp Chomp

These past 5 days I have spent exploring a well known SEC school,
The University of Florida.

This campus was NOTHING like I expected. I don't know what I imagined it took look like, but I know for sure I never thought I would feel like I was literally in a SWAMP.
Here you see, there are a few actual swamps in the middle of campus...not something you see everyday.
A cool fact that I learned is that the building below, Century Tower, has more foot traffic during the day than the entrance to Disney! AKA.. this school is HUGE!!  
It's so big that riding scooters is a thing here & there is an underground tunnel to avoid crossing busy scooter filled/traffic-y streets. HILARIOUS seeing everyone zoom past me while I frolic around on foot.
The stadium though... Pretty much what I pictured, but more awesome to see with my own two eyes!(& yeah I know my pictures are terrible and don't do it justice)
And yeah, I snooped around enough to find Tim Tebow & friends Heisman Trophies! 
& the best part of the whole trip is that I had the chance to stay in another ZTA house and hang out with 200+ amazing women! 
Fun Fact: Gamma Iota was the chapter that Erin Andrews was initiated into! 

HEADED TO RENT A CAR FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE TO HEAD TO THE COAST!

Peace, Love & It's Been Real Gainesville

No comments:

Post a Comment