Thursday, November 7, 2013

Sixth Times A Charm

People, another chapter DELIVERED with a trip to the CAPITAL!! 


 I lucked out and experienced the PERFECT weather to explore New Jersey's Capital City, Trenton. I learned a lot about the history of NJ and Trenton. Trenton used to be a very high-end city, but back in the day when the Steel Industry started to decline, people lost their jobs and stopped being able to afford their fancy lifestyles up in the Northeast. This resulted in many houses being foreclosed and Trenton losing it's high class stereotype.

Although Trenton isn't the safest and most beautiful area, I LOVED seeing what NJ's capital city had to offer. 

My first impression of this beaut was that it is ON POINT with the GOLD METALLIC DOME!! (I don't know how many of you read fashion stuff, but gold is IN this season).

                
My view of the oh so lovely, Delaware River
& Me just being me, #abbeypartyofone 

WWII Memorial

Fancy painted mural of WWII

6  down, 44 to go!!

Peace, Love & WHAT UP GOLD DOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment