Sunday, February 23, 2014

This last couple of days I spent at Missouri Southern State AKA MoSo in Joplin, Missouri.

My eyes were opened to life at a commuter school with lots of "non trads" (non traditional students) and night life driving around town, exploring & ghost hunting. 
First I would like to give a shoutout to myself for driving the LONGEST I have ever driven thus far in life from Jackson, Tennessee to Joplin. 
Then I would like to give a SHOUTOUT to the sweetest group of Zetas that took me ALL around town to explore their city.
While in Missouri I had an encounter with the Wienermobile.. I freaked out so much I couldn't get it together for a hot second to take a picture, but luckily I had an assistant that captured the moment...Like LOL at my not turned on phone screen. 
Got to explore an enchanted land of rocks and waterfalls
See where Bonnie and Clyde hid back in the day where they had a shoot out with cops.. The bullet holes that are still visible in the stone was NOT scary at all.. Ha! 
Travel down Route 66
Meet MATER/see where the makers of Cars got inspiration for the movie!!!
And made it all the way to a major tourist attraction.. standing in three states at once.
We also went ghost hunting, which I voluntarily did not capture. No time to believe that any of that is real. I would like to continue to be able to sleep at night.
My visit would not have been complete without a picture with the one and only Roary the lion. Cutest little teen cub in his short shorts & green sneaks. 
So much fun in such little time!
Now I am off to Arkansas for the next 9 days!!

Peace, Love & The Natural State

No comments:

Post a Comment