Thursday, February 20, 2014

365 Days a Year

A year ago today I put on my big girl panties and black pencil skirt and flew out to the Houston Airport to interview for A JOB (while calling my parents on the way to tell them "hey I got an interview.."). Exactly 365 days later I am embarking on the journey of a lifetime working for an incredible organization that I am so thankful for. Who knew that in a year from February 20, 2013 I would graduate from TCU, pack up my life of four years in Fort Worth to move my belongings back to McKinney, be the proud owner of my own luggage set, learn how to walk into a room of strangers every 5-10 days and make it a home, learn how to navigate around over 15 college downs, and the list goes on...Can't wait for my final three months on the road to finish this season of life traveling for Zeta Tau Alpha.

 
Shoutout to the other 19 "Road Warriors" traveling and being Socially Excellent today! 

Peace, Love & Started From An Interview Now We're Here

No comments:

Post a Comment