Saturday, February 15, 2014

Bye KC

The last week I got to hang at Rockhurst University, a small school in Kansas City, Missouri.
I am not gonna lie.. the vibe of this place felt a lot like my High School but I loved the close knit community!! I didn't love that every where I went people looked at me like when did that rando get here.. they all knew I was new to campus, but I would probably do the same if I noticed a Redheaded Intruder trying to sit in my area in The Caf. 
I wish I had gotten a picture of "the caf" that literally had long tables like Middle School with specific areas where each Fraternity sat with Sorority Women mixed in. Below is "The Pub" - notice the teacher table in the back.
I had to be a total tourist and take a picture in this $10,000 blue chair. The only reason I say how much it costs is because this was the dang TALK OF ROCKHURST! 
I also loved this random blue cow that greeted me on my walk to and from the chapter room. I asked so many people what his purpose was and no one knows...
 During my visit I got to have dinner with some family friends!! So much fun to catch up and hang out with familiar faces in familiar places in the midst of always being somewhere new.
 AND THE BEST MOMENT was seeing the KC Naked Cowboy on the streets!! 
The cold weather wasn't stopping him from "spreading the love". 

I do love the Midwest!!

Peace, Love & Be Back Later KC

No comments:

Post a Comment