Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Okay sooooo VIP TODAY and I didn't even know it. 
My friends picked me up and took me to "The Caf" to eat some lunch and nice priest came to sit with us while we ate. Of course, I think it's cool that I get to enjoy lunch with a priest, thats a fun travel story, right!? So I snapped a picture (stuff like this actually scares me because technology intrudes on all privacy in the world and I am GUILTY) ...as you can see below to BLOG because WOO fun memory for me to look back on.
We chatted and he asked me questions about if I am a visiting prospective student (LOL I WISH) or visiting friends, how I liked the campus, where I am from and yada yada. Lunch was great, he told me all about who sits where on campus and I got the scoop on this charming university. 1:10pm approached and people had to start getting to class at 1:20pm so Father excused himself. Right when he left the table my friends informed me that he was the President of the University!!! I for sure googled it and they definitely were not lying!! Humble people like this man make the world go round.
Too good.

Peace, Love & Roll Out The Red Carpet

No comments:

Post a Comment