Thursday, March 6, 2014

Woo Pig

I spent the last week in good ole' Fayetteville, Arkansas, home of the Arkansas Razorbacks.
My week was full of eating, crafting and being iced into a house full of some fun people!
Upon arriving I was greeted by the most LEGIT banner and shout out on the Wee Wee Weekly. 
I got to enjoy some of the best food...
Create a Sisterhood out of these multi-purpose stairs ;) ...
SUP mattress sledding (I would say surfing but it was cold outside)...
And had made a home away from home down in the "craft room"...
For those of you know about my patience with crafting that DOES NOT exist, LOL at me trying to paint Ariel. Being able to paint her hair had me PUMPED UP.
I was also exposed to the cooler painting trend LIVE. Can't say that I am too upset that it was not a "thing" at TCU. I enjoyed watching other people spend countless hours detailing a cooler that would be thrown in the back of a truck. Cute, but not my style of being asked to a formal...
 
Also, for future record, getting nails done during an ice day sounds fun until you can't put your boots back on & have to slide to base via foam flip flops...
 I loved my stay in my 11th ZTA house on the road.
My trip ended with a cancelled flight due to ice and a SURPRISE visit from a fellow "co-worker"
Until next time, Woo Pig.

Peace, Love & The Hogs Have Been Called



No comments:

Post a Comment