Friday, March 21, 2014

DEMI LOVATO LADIES AND GENTS

Just a typical Thursday night seeing DEMI LOVATO in concert.

What are the chances that I would overlap a visit where Demi is in the arena ON CAMPUS and a Zeta has a connection to hook a sista up with tickets.

I have never been more terrified of a human than I was last night, but CAN'T HATE VIP Access to a past DISNEY CHANNEL STAR.
I was a little upset that I forgot to pack my NEON clothing & CROP TOPS for last nights adventure.
High quality picture of the HUNDREDS of cell phones lighting up the arena THE.WHOLE.SHOW.
 I wish someone would've warned me about the PINK MULLET that was SHAVED on one side. My Camp Rock, Princess Protection Program and Sonny with a Chance image of Demi will never be the same. I was not expecting emo Ke$ha crossed with Adam Lambert, but was extremely entertained. Her voice is INCREDIBLE.
 
 Ending the show with NEON confetti. HOLLLA!

Hilarious Night. Love this job & Love the people I meet even more.

Peace, Love & NOT DISNEY CHANNEL

No comments:

Post a Comment