Tuesday, March 25, 2014

This week I spent in St. Louis at Saint Louis University.
HOME OF THE BILLIKENS -- What is a Billiken you might ask, YEAH NO ONE KNOWS.
Cute pic with my finger in the photo. 
All I know is you rub this little guys belly for Good Luck.
SLU had a neat campus full of lots of culture and history.
I was able to take a tour of one of the few "castles" that is on a college campus.
Unfortunately I didn't have a sidekick along for the tour, so I don't know much about the history about this place because I didn't read the signs. The accessories, stained glass and decor were fun to look at though!
Didn't hate the view overlooking campus from the third floor..
The one place I didn't check out and already regret was the inside of this church which is supposedly incredible. I guess google images will have to do.
 
I did find a pond on campus during my walks
And learned about the PILOT SCHOOL on campus, no more trying to find myself one at the airport.
I also got a VIP view of the city from the 14th floor of an apartment complex
And an OFFICIAL tour of campus on a BLUE Golf Cart. VIP. Just livin' the life.
BEST OF ALL, I got to spend some time with my College Roomie, ZISTA AND FRAND LISA!
Good Times & Good Vibes in the home of the Gateway to the West.
Im off to PA (thats code for Pennsylvania for those of you that are unfamiliar). 

Peace, Love & SOMEONE GIMME A JACKET it's gonna be COLD. 



No comments:

Post a Comment