Monday, March 17, 2014

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!!

Today is the day that I am reminded more than usual that my hair is BRIGHT RED by the people that ask about my heritage. 
I am confused why so many people today AREN'T wearing green? Is emerald "out" this season?? Or is there a certain age where you are exempt from being pinched?... 
The only way this Red Head can wear green on a day like today is in a subtle manner... The hair draws enough attention on it's own, no need to dress up like a clover and cause a scene for this girl.

I am back on the road after a great week hanging out with friends and family. Post to come about my adventures during my LAST Spring Break.

 And Y'all are welcome for the Selfie, no shame.

Peace, Love & That Awkward Moment when I don't even know if I am Irish, but thanks for asking...

No comments:

Post a Comment