Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Two, Four, Six, EIGHT!!

I made it to ANOTHER Capitol in a NEW state that I have never been to before.
 HELLO CHEYENNE, WYOMING.
Upon entering this capitol I was greeted by Mr. Washakie, a TERRIFYING individual that I would bet money comes to life at night. 
& paid my respect to the seal that was roped off so pedestrians wouldn't disrespect it by walking all over it.
HOLLA to the lady that let us take a VIP tour inside! 
The capitol was much much smaller than ones that I have seen on the road, but had it's own characteristics that made it unique.
I loved the fancy stained glass ceilings.
AND THIS FREAKIN' BUFFALO
Our stranger friend also took us to check out the house and senate or idk if those are what the rooms are called.. don't ask which is which. 

                            
Peace, Love & 42 to go!!

Oh PS.. if you ever go to Wyoming (I know you all are rushing to write it on your bucket list), look for the "8 foot tall" boots that are all over town.

No comments:

Post a Comment