Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Bi-Son!!

On the scenic drive back from the Capitol to Fort Collins, SOMETHING shiny was right off the highway... AKA "The Trade Post". 
I thought to myself, YOWO (You're Only in Wyoming Once).. why not take a quick detour and see what this state is about.

As we pulled up and looked around I knew we were in a place unlike any other. 
The scenery looked straight up like a clip from a creepy movie. 
The pictures below are of some carnival rides... looked to me like scrap metal thrown together. 
Who wants to go for a little spin on the ferris wheel?? 
There were ostriches
A JACKELOPE, which took about .3 seconds for me to hop on
Some llamas
AND a VIP "TRAIN" RIDE to get up close and personal with BISON
I felt super safe after the conductor told stories about how the train sometimes gets bucked off of the track by the bison, and how his dad was launched out one of the windows by one and broke 26 bones in one hit... 
As we rode along the ride I was LOVING life and all of the critters that I got to see. I was enjoying my "up close and personal" experiences with the bison, but I didn't realize just HOW CLOSE I would be able to get to these things.
LIKE TONGUE LICKING CLOSE.
 I got to pet my new friends, feed them "cake", smell their breath and illegally touch their sand papery tongue. 
I'd like to say it was a $12 well spent.

Peace, Love & Bi-Son


No comments:

Post a Comment