Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Today in Nashville I have had a blogworthy experience that I can share with you people. This weekend was full of hardly any sleep and recruitment shenanigans, but today I had a couple of hours in my day to take a short and sweet adventure where I was shown Ben Rector's house (if you don't know who that is... look him up... LOVE his music!) as well as the girl you all know as T-Swift's humble apartment abode (rumor has it - she lives on the top floor)!!


I am sure they both appreciate me disclosing this information... ;) 

I also ate my first legit meal ALONE in a restaurant.... I was the girl that I always have looked at eating alone and felt sorry for. No shame.
I made the mistake of ordering green tea, not at Starbucks, where they simply hand it to me in a cup and I can go about my business... They brought out this TEA POT that was SIZZLING HOT and tiny glass, more like a shot glass if you will, that I was supposed to figure out how to pour without spilling next to the mature grown ups having some sort of fancy meeting in the booth next to me. I phoned a couple of friends and double checked that the glass was indeed to drink out of before I made the mistake of dumping tea into a decorative candle holder or something. 
I had major success and sipped my Green Tea like I was the dang Queen of England.
(note the actual size when the "cup" was next to an actual glass of water)


Tomorrow I am off to do some major tearing up the town in "Music City" now that I have been able to map out my coordinates. 

Peace, Love & You can call me Elizabeth 


No comments:

Post a Comment