Thursday, January 23, 2014

SNOWAY I'M SITTIN' INDOORS TODAY

When you pack to "live out of a suitcase" you really learn what items are necessary to join you on the road and what items can probably be left at home for your sister to take out of your closet and "pretend she didn't know" had suddenly ended up in her closet.
Before leaving for my second semester of traveling I knew I would be going to Nashville and Colorado and I went back and forth on whether or not to sacrifice a few tops to pack my rain boots just in case I would need them (because I HATE when the bottom of my pants get wet).
No. Regrets.
 
You can bet that I woke up, put my rain boots on, layered up and FEARLESSLY HEADED OUTDOORS to go on a walk in the snow. I must add that I was the ONLY one walking for my own enjoyment.

I survived my journey, without taking tumble on the slick ground. My calves are burning a bit more than usual due to the incline of the piles of snow, but I don't hate it!!

Peace, Love & SNOW much fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment