Tuesday, December 3, 2013

On The Road Again

My last visit before Thanksgiving break I spent at a VACAY spot in Fort Myers, Florida, right outside of Naples at a newer school known as Florida Gulf Coast University!

Looking back I realize that I hardly took any pictures, but it is probably because I was extremely distracted enjoying a campus in PARADISE!
Since I was already in Florida, I had my first rental car experience driving from Gainesville to Fort Myers! During the ride, I blasted the radio and called home via my fancy Bluetooth hook up.
If you know anyone looking for a small campus size, with a public price, ON A WATER FRONT tell them to check this place out!! The freshman residence halls overlooked THIS beautiful scenery...
I absolutely LOVED my trip to FGCU and came home with this sweet souvenir that is so simple, but means so much!!
Today I am off to SEATTLE, WASHINGTON for a week before home sweet home for the Holidays!!

Peace, Love & Where's George? 


No comments:

Post a Comment