Friday, April 4, 2014

We don't sweat, we sparkle

My night last night, or this morning, whichever you prefer. 
Started like this..... 9:02pm
& Ended with THIS
That's right people. The number one NON-CRAFTER took on a project that would end 7 hours later.
Materials:
-me
-music
-hot glue
-a pound of rhinestones
-the letter Z
 12:15am
2:08am
Delirium (if that is even a word) hit around 3am... Pandora started REPEATING SONGS & PACMAN was created to keep me entertained
4:05am. Sun started to rise.
4:13am. My work was done.
I better see these bad boys on Pinterest.
Actually, no. I better not see these on Pinterest because I don't wish for ANYONE ELSE to come across this "idea". Stick to painted letters people.

Peace, Love & Abbey is my name, gluing was my game.


1 comment:

  1. I will die laughing if I see this show up on pinterest! Sorry that I gave them the idea....opps! Got it from a chappy in NJ but they did theirs ombre so it didn't take as long. Looks good though!!!

    ReplyDelete