Friday, April 11, 2014

This is a week late but I just realized that I completely forgot to blog about my NE adventure last weekend traveling 6 hours from Edinboro, Pa all the way East to Bethlehem, Pa for Pennsylvania/West Virginia Zeta Day!! Naturally my first thought when traveling across a whole state that I have never been to is CHECK THE COORDINATES of the capitol. Guess what peeps.....

I FOUND A PERFECT #10 in PA!!
She was a beaut and looked like a little monster with multiple eyes on her dome!

Then I spent a weekend at my First/Last Zeta Day as a TLC celebrating the many accomplishments that the PA/WV have completed throughout the year! 
And was lucky enough to get to spend the fun day alongside two fellow consultants!
 Good Times in Pennsylvania.

Peace, Love & I love balloons 

No comments:

Post a Comment