Monday, April 7, 2014

I LOVEEE DELTA AND THE DETROIT AIRPORT.

After my stop in the airport for 2 I had a layover in my HAPPY PLACE airport!!
I LOVEEEE Detroit because there's so many food options AND THIS light up tunnel that makes music and lights up.
ROYGBIV.
Go Green.
Go Zeta.
Go Frogs.
 After my mile long trek (no lie, my Fit Bit tracked it) across the airport I had some time for R&R to people watch and talk to my SIBS THAT FINISHED A HALF TODAY (actually yesterday since I forgot to click submit) in pouring rain!! So shout out to them.
Then boarding for my short 4 hours and 38 min flight from coast to coast, I learn that I have TV on the plane!!
 What's up Britney Jean
& FROZEN!!
 Such a good flight and SO EXCITING THAT I AM BACK IN SEATTLE!!!

Oh & I also blogged this from the AIR.

Peace, Love & High on Life

No comments:

Post a Comment