Wednesday, July 24, 2013

The Great Unknown

My current theme song is by one of my favorite bands Needtobreathe, called Keep Your Eyes Open

It says, "If you never leave home, never let go, You'll never make it to the great unknown." I have this song on repeat and play it every morning while I get ready (I actually have to brush my hair and wear real clothes for this job - whattt!?) and it just makes me even MORE excited to begin my adventures on the road and be exposed to so many new people, places and ideas. So much in the world is unknown, but thats just the thrill of life (okay look at me trying to be Aristotle with the deep thoughts) and I can't wait for whats in store! 

I am taking a HUGE risk with this job. Leaving Texas. My home. TCU. My family. My friends. But I know if I didn't take this job, I doubt I would've ever left the Lone Star State.

Peace, love & motivational jamzzz.


No comments:

Post a Comment