Monday, July 22, 2013

Why Me!

As you may or may not know, I am from THE #2 best city to live in the United States of America according to CNN <- argue with me, that's fine, but theres my "proof". Well, for training our hotel is in Carmel, Indiana - the NUMBER ONE. I don't have anything against Indiana. But I DO have a problem with this city that took the title for the number one!  But first is the WoRsT, second is the BEST so BOOYAH! ... Drama... I really am grateful for this opportunity and our hotel AKA "the TLC mansion" is nice, BUT what are the chances! I am on a mission to discover the "best" parts about this place during the next two weeks! I'll be arranging a city council meeting ASAP to bring McKinney to the TOP!



Does Carmel have:
1. A Bachelor winner?
2. The FIRST SOLAR Walmart?
3. American Idol Top 5 Finalist? 
4. The creator of Words With Friends ?

..didn't think so! 

I <3 McKinney!

Peace, love & urban city probzzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment