Thursday, July 18, 2013

I'm A Big Girl Now

Hey y'all. Blogs are what seem to be "in" right now, and because I am just so with-it in the trend world (ha!) I decided to attempt my own. I am a recent graduate of Texas Christian University (Go Frogs!!) who is about to begin the journey of a lifetime. Lots of people have asked me "What's next?"... Well, starting Saturday I will begin my JOB (what?!) traveling with Zeta Tau Alpha as a Traveling Leadership Consultant. You might wonder - what exactly does that mean? Well, there is no exact job description for my position. The only known detail of this job is that I will be traveling to different Zeta chapters at various college campuses all over the U.S. where I will meet collegians and be a resource for them... kind of the perfect position for me anyway since I don't plan anything and handle life as it comes my way. I do not know where I am going yet and I have no district or region, so I could end up ANYWHERE. I am anxious, but SO excited to begin my adventures as a TLC. 

For those of you that know me and are thinking.. you, alone on the road, away from Texas!?...
1. Yes, I am leaving the #2 for a year
2. Yes, my suitcase is over 50 pounds and I am too attached to all of the small things to get rid of some baggage
3. NO, I will not be attending ANY TCU football games all season... WHAT!? 
4. Yes, I am sacrificing seeing Hanson in Dallas on September 16th
5. And No, I don't know how to navigate my way around anywhere, but I WILL figure it out, even if it means taking laps around an airport or driving circles around a new place

Peace, love & AdULtZ! 


















P.S. I hope reading this was worth your break at work or tuning your teacher out in class ;) XOXO!

1 comment:

  1. Woo hoo!! Can't wait to read about all your travel :)

    Go abbbbbeeeyyyyyy!

    ReplyDelete